Sunday, July 15, 2012

Congrats Lauren and Michael (and Jackson too!)

I had the pleasure of being a guest (with my camera of course!) at my friends Lauren and Michael's gender reveal party for their second child! I was excited because that means a whole new year of photos for me :) I have been photographing their son Jackson since he was 4 or 5 months, and I just love love love him. He is quite the handful of all boy, and now that they are expecting another little boy you can bet there are going to be a lot of dirt, boogers, farts, hugs, kisses, snuggle time with boys, baseball, football, sports of all kids :), trucks (especially fire trucks since Daddy is a fireman) in their future! Brothers are so adorable to watch together! I cant wait to start photographing their growing family. Starting this fall with some beautiful maternity photos :)  Here are some of my fav photos from the event (3 consecutive shots ;)


Welcome baby Brody! :) Can't wait to see your cute face!

No comments:

Post a Comment