Monday, July 2, 2012

Dog Gone its JULY!

Come celebrate the dog in your life and the fact that Leo raised enough money to get his life saving vest!! Remember Leo? I did a session with him in February to help his department gain awareness, and promote his adorableness all in an effort to raise money for his vest. These dogs are heroes.

I got permission just this weekend to post some of the awesome photos of our session on my blog!! :) SO excited to share these with you!  The City Leo works for originally didn't want any photos on the internet that included anything cop related. :) I love these! I have one up in the studio on my charity wall!!

Come out to the Studio on July 15th for a Dog Mini in honor of Leo. ONLY $15!!!! 5 final shots on DVD to be picked up on a specified date!







No comments:

Post a Comment